About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Thursday, June 4

Cutting the Strings

Ok, so June 1st has passed and I'm still on unemployment. I had said I wanted to make a decision on whether or not I was going to stay home and, if the answer was yes, I was going to stop my unemployment. If it's Gods will for me to stay home than I believe that I need to get rid of the crutch, stop trusting in the government and in myself, and start leaping towards faith. The BIG question is, does God want me to stay home? That brings me back to the layoff. I remember finding out it was going to happen, the shock, sadness, fear, and RELIEF that came with the news. I truly believe that I never would have quit my job myself and that I never would have stayed unemployed in any other market. That brings me to a whole other subject. It's one thing to know what God's will is for you, it's another thing to let Him take you there. There have been times that I knew God wanted something to change in my life and I tried to change it myself. Sounds silly, but when I tried, it didn't work, I would fail. But God hits the mark every time and you KNOW it's God doing it. I KNOW God took me out. So do I trust God enough to wait for Him now? Am I keeping my ears open to his calling? Somethings going to have to give sooner or later because I can see this path cannot continue the way it is, WE cannot continue with things the way they are. God, move or move us!

No comments: