About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Thursday, December 9

Severally Neglected (P)


If anyone EVER does happen to check this I will be embarassed at how out-of-date the posts are. So in effort to make up for lost time...


10 McConn family updates from 2010 (because let's face it, I'm sure this will be the last update again for a while)


10. Tommy's still trucking, hauling grain for local farmers. High waters really made things interesting this fall but we have our daddy back now, more or less.

9. Haylie's in Pre-K and LOVING it. Starting to get pretty restless at home but I'm glad to have her so we can TRY to enjoy our last year together.

8. Brady is getting out the house and doing "school" as well one morning a week. He never got much of a taste of being outside of the home since I was laid off when he was about 7 months old. He's potty training and I can't believe the "baby" is growing up so fast.

7. Still pushing the boulder with my Stella & Dot. Love doing it, getting out the house and having all the jewels, but the business side is slowly (ever so slowly) moving along. Having fun and that's what counts! Did I mention I LOVE the jewels?!?!

6. Have extra kids during the week. An opportunity to watch a friends little girls plopped itself in my lap this fall and though having a 2 year old, a 2 1/2 year old, a 3 year old and an almost 5 year old does keep my head spinning, it's been good for us and I'm glad to get to know the "girly's" better.

5. No AZ this winter for my mom and dad (or us), but CA for Uncle Matt's wedding this spring!! YEAH!!

4. Another niece on the way up in Fergus. WOW!

3. It's COLD! New roof from hail storm this summer = great! New windows will = even better.

2. Studying the Book of Isaiah through Bible Study Fellowship (BSF). It's a LOT of work but only because I make it such. Amazing how relevent the bible is. Kids getting the same lessons in "kid" format and every once in a while I get a glimmer of the impact it's making.

1. Can't think of a #1, so...


Who knows that the next year will bring. I would love to be able to know but that would be my terrible attempt at controlling the uncontrolable world again. Praise the Lord for the blessings, all the good and wonderful things in our lives. May you share in the same blessings and most of all the knowledge of a loving God who cares for you as His own.


KT

1 comment:

Leslie Broussard said...

Glad to hear you are in BSF! I did the whole seven years - LOVED it! Planning to take my stepson back next year :)

Thanks for the update!