About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Thursday, September 25

My Fully Complete Spoiled Life

My sheets are missed matched, comforter is homemade, carpet is stained, windows are unfinished, walls are scratched, concrete is cracked, caulking is moldy, linoleum is worn (not to mention '70's Harvest Gold), wooden chairs are dented, light bulbs are burnt, oven is dirty, grass is weedy, TV is small, remote is lost, batteries are dead, key board is sticky, garage is cluttered, car is rusty, clothes are second-hand, coffee maker is slow, laundry room is full of spider webs, dinner is sometimes boxed and everything, covered in dust.

And yet I have way more then I will ever need, am spoiled, and experience life's luxuries daily.

No comments: