About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Wednesday, January 21

Spring Cleaning a Little Early

I decided if I'm going to make staying at home my new job, I had better start running a tighter ship. First thing of order, organization. Closets. They are the root of the problem in this house. They were never cared for properly. As Brady is moving and getting into things more, I find the need to put things up and away. But where do I put them? The motivation is there I just hope I can keep it up. After the big clean up? A new schedule. If I'm going to be home with the kids all day everyday, for their sanity and mine, we need to have more structure. Not sure what that will look like yet, one thing at a time.

No comments: