About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Tuesday, March 10

Potty Possible! (P)

We did it! (insert Dora song and dance here). It took just over six months but it's a done deal. Haylie is potty trained. We started June 14th of '08 and by her birthday we were down to an accident a week. Now she's going through the night without a pull-up and getting me up if she has to go potty. She still doesn't always wipe, flush or wash her hands if she goes by herself, but we'll get that part down too. I don't know how people say they can potty train a child in a weekend. Maybe if we had started this last weekend. I guess each child is different and so is their path. All I know is that we've got one kid down, one to go. ;o)

No comments: