About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Thursday, March 19

Sleep...AT LAST!!

Sure, he's cute, but he can sure be a pain when he's getting up once, twice, three times (or more) a night screaming. I finally got the confidence to let him scream without feeding him. Haylie never gave us this much trouble at night so it kind of caught us off guard. I should have "weened" him of his night feedings a LONG time ago, but it was not until I started tracking his sleeping and eating patterns that I got the push I needed. Most could have told me he wasn't starving, the kid is a heavy weight, but because of nursing I just wasn't sure. The good news is I'm now done nursing and we've started to form a pretty good schedule. He is still a night owl, up until 10:30 most nights, but the great thing is I don't hear from either of the kids until about 7:30 in the morning (or later!) This I can handle. ;o) I actually feel normal again!
Here's some pictures of Haylie and daddy cleanin' the semi this weekend.

No comments: