About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Wednesday, January 6

6 Ingredients a Good Leafy Green Salad Should Have

I've decided that 6 must have, flavor explosion ingredients a leafy green salad should have are:

1. Some kind of cheese, feta is a good one.
2. Bacon.
3. Some kind of nut, walnuts and sunflower work well.
4. Avocado.
5. Something sweet, like raisins or apples.
6. Cilantro.

Add those things and you have got one kick ass salad! Of course, I like all kinds of salads, but this really makes for a perfect plain green salad.

No comments: