About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Thursday, July 24

The Busiest Week of the Year (V)

Everything always seem to be going on the last week/weekend of July. I'm off work because my daycare lady is on vacation and all my back up babysitters are busy. Tommy's mom is in Mongolia on a missions trip and my parents are out in South Dakota (pre-Sturgis Rally because I guess the week/weekend before is just a hair less crazy but still has plenty going on). I don't mind taking the time off to be with the kids but it's hardly a vacation. ;o) My mom and dad will be home tomorrow sometime and then we'll go and visit them for the weekend. There also seem to be a lot of festivals that happen the end of July, including one that we'll get to take Haylie to in my parents home town. I look forward to that. Haylie is finally to that age where things like that are starting to be fun, but of course still work. ;o) It's a great excuse to get out and do things like the parade and the fireman's water fight. Hopefully we won't have to drag a tired little girl to any of the activities just because we really want to go. ;o) We'll be sure to take lots of pictures! Here's a video clip of Haylie singing the ABCs. Not her best version of it because it was of course during dinner, but check it out:


No comments: