About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Sunday, July 27

Our busy weekend (P)

My Friend Amy and her boys came to play on Thursday. Even though the kids played well at first, the afternoon did end with Haylie's teeth on Masons arm.





moving on... My department outing. Careful, don't drink the water at work unless your ready to change lots if diapers and lose lots of sleep.










Finally Riverboat Days Festival


Mommy, daddy and Haylie working off some pancakes.

Haylie with Auntie Sarah


Haylie and grandma Besty at the parade.

So you wonder why I'm up so late loading pictures on to the Internet. Well I tell you, Brady slept from 9pm until 7:30am yesterday last night!!!

No comments: