About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Friday, December 12

A New Term

I think I'm going to start a saying called "Christmas Cramming". Why do all the good ideas, that take tons of time to put together, come to you at the last minute. Maybe it feels like the last minute because so few of my minutes are free. Now as the Christmas cards/photos start pouring in I begin to regret our decision (mainly mine, because Tom has very little involvement in it) to not send one out this year. I know I'm not the only one that faces this emotion. Last minute cards, gifts, decorations, parties, even premeditated ones...the heart is in the right place but it always snowballs out of control. Whether we simply don't want to leave anyone out or are trying to keep things "even", we want others to know that they are remember, thought of often and loved. If we (I) do get a card out this year I hope that that's the message that will be heard. I believe it's the message our Lord would want sent.

No comments: