About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Friday, May 29

My Adventures with Vampires

Back in high school I TOTALLY got sucked to the Vampire Chronicles series written by Anne Rice. Not too unlike what I hear people are doing these days with series that Twilight is based off of. I heard recently that Anne Rice had become a "born again Christian". SO COOL! After accepting Christ as Savior I realized my intrigue with her novels had much to do with my own search for something greater than myself. I thought the first three books were awesome. The following books got a little too spiritual for me so I never finished the series. From what Anne Rice's website says, she now dedicates all her new books to Christ. I will have to try reading one some day. Anyway, I just thought it was so cool. If anyone else is interested here is a link an essay she wrote on her site explaining the changes in here life and her writing.
http://www.annerice.com/Bookshelf-EarlierWorks.html

No comments: