About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Thursday, May 21

Something Silly

Because I need it. Random thoughts...

Today I burped up watermelon and thought cilantro would go really well with it.

The other day Brady came toddling through the kitchen with a dopey smile on his face. Even Haylie, who had been whining to me about something, had to smile.

They should SO make 12 and 24 packs of soda with a variety in it so when people tell you to bring soda to a small gathering you don't have to buy a ton of soda that won't get drank.

If I won A LOT of money I would fix our house up the way I've always wanted to and give it to our church so they bestow it to families in need.

I applied for a job at DQ today. Haylie was thrilled!

I'm annoying to watch the movie Spaceballs with because I have memorized so much of the dialog that I can't help but to repeat it. I was the same way with the Jane Fonda workout video I had in high school. One of the reasons I became interested in teaching aerobics.

I don't know how much more the "willabee wollabee" elephant can sit on.

I'm SERIOUSLY addicted to garage sales. I get excited when I see signs, I browse Craigslist all the time, I will scrape up change just to buy something, and am bummed when I don't have time to stop. I'm also seriously grateful for them, thank you to all that have them.

Sometimes I would much rather talk to myself because I ask all the good questions and am genuinely interested in the answers.

No comments: