About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Friday, May 1

Let them Eat Cake (P)

Pictures from Brady's first birthday.

My little helper who had trouble keeping her hands to herself.

Three bags of powdered sugar later...now I know why people have to pay so much to get a cake done for them, it ain't no piece of cake. I feel like it took all day. Of course that could be because I was also taking care of two children.

End result...he ate the whole piece and did so very seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brady!!!!!! Peyton loves to cook in the kitchen too...he made his own muffins from scratch once...accidentally...just by putting a bunch of ingredients together. Marshmallow & raspberry muffins...you should try them sometime!