About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Friday, July 24

An Emotionally Trying Week

The end of the July is always the busiest time of the summer for us. We had plans to stay at my parents house most of the week but that quickly changed after Haylie pushed enough of my buttons and I pulled the "we'll go home" card. There was no turning back. Hopefully we won't have to deal with that again since I was sure to follow through. Coming home was hard but I know I did the right thing. Once home Brady got some kind of a bug or something too. Both of the kids have been whining and testing me constantly since we got home. I'm beside myself as to what to do with them. Brady can't talk so he is screaming all the time. Haylie of course takes that as her que to join in and I totally understand why she doesn't get that she can't scream even if Brady is. There most be something I can do about Brady but have not figured it out yet. Tommy handled our return well and supported me in my decision even though it meant the loss of his bachelor pad for the week. He was on a mission to work on boats and the yard with us gone. We've tried to stay out of this way. Can't believe the weekend is already here. So glad Tommy's sister and her family are coming this next week and that our trip to the cabin is the next. I know I'll get through some how.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...they will be 18 before you know it and you can kick them out of the house for good! :)

No seriously...wish I could help...it sounds pretty bad.

The Roehls said...

Just know that we have ALL been there and even though we get knee deep in water, we find a way to smim, sometimes gracefully and sometimes kicking and screaming, to the finish line. It will pass this time too... I am sure of it. Hang in there and call me if you want to burn off some steam!!!