About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Sunday, July 26

Mirror Mirror

If you don't like what you see in the mirror, try not looking in it for a day or two. I think we get sick of looking at ourselves. The more we look the more we find wrong. I've heard that super models don't always think their that pretty. They are infront of mirrors and looking at pictures of themselves all the time. If we stop looking as often, we will be more likely too see ourselves with a fresh new prospective when we do look. More the way God sees us, a beautiful creation.

1 comment:

BroussardLeslie said...

huh. I bet that's true. I suppose it is similar to the idea that if we are feeling sorry for ourselves, we need to start focusing on other people...Thanks, KT!