About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Thursday, August 14

Enough is enough (P)

I barely have any pictures of my son because the kid is either eating or sleeping. I'm not complaining but it would be nice to capture a few family moments that include him. Soon enough... In the meantime, I've been catching up on sleep. Last weekend I attended my friends wedding shower which turned into bachelorette party number 2. I missed the first one since they took a weekend and went to Chicago but I made it to the later, tamer version. I went out...downtown...until 2am!! By the time I got home, got into bed, got back out of bed to feed Brady and went back to bed it was 4. I was doing really good too. That is until Haylie got me up at 7. Then it hurt and continued to hurt until Tuesday, no alcohol required. But Brady made it easy to catch up on missed sleep this week. He is a little sleepin' machine. I guess we'll see how the weekend goes. Tommy was pretty busy all week, thank goodness there will be no fall volleyball (due only to hunting season, of course).


Yes, I know I might look like the drunk one, but that's what happens when you've been sober as long as I have. ;o)

I guess I can't give Tommy too much crap about not working out, though I'm pretty sure I saw a diagram in pediatricians office that said the bottom picture was a no, no.

No comments: