About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Monday, August 25

Let the Good Times Roll (P)






Sunday afternoon/evening turned into an impromptu gathering with friends…and family. There were eight adults, eight children (including the one still in the oven) and lots of chaos. I love my children dearly and enjoyed seeing everyone but it was crazy. Our friends are great, their always helping out, it’s kind of like having a big family even though I’m an only child. Whether you were there on Sunday or not, I’m grateful to know so many truly wonderful people. So bring your chaos our way anytime or feel free to join in on ours because I’m pretty sure we have enough to go around.
For the McConns who didn't make it to the wedding, here's a picture. Ya, I know it's not much, but even with grandpa and grandma around, two kids at a wedding is a full-time job. I'm really bummed I didn't get a picture of Jackie, Julie, Katie and Angie together, they all looked HOT!


I got to touch the belly! I got to touch the belly! The bun in the oven I was referring to earlier. ;o) I forget how tall Noelle is. Oh wait...I mean how short I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chaos looks like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing a little piece of your lives with us!