About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Sunday, September 28

And the Bells Rang (P)

Our stretch of weddings over the last month ended this weekend with a "Grand Finale". My friend Kristin got married at the Basilica in Minneapolis and it was beautiful (almost as beautiful as the Bride ;o) I'm tired and should really be getting to bed so I will write more later. As for Tommy, this pretty much sums it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How weird! Yes, that was the wedding I was at! It was so fun! I was sitting in the back corner by the bar (good for easy access, bad for too many signature cocktails!). What perfect weather to be outside at the reception! I hope you had fun! I work with Pat and that was the first time I met Kristen.