About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Monday, September 1

Lazy Days (P)



Our weekend was pretty laid back, at least for me and the kids. Tommy spent the whole weekend prepping, painting and attaching is pretty new fenders to his semi-truck. Brady, Haylie and I hung out with Auntie Sarah and grandma and grandpa Conn a little, but other then a couple of garage sales and a trip to the Chanhassen pool, we really didn't do much. The garage sales we hit were on our block so I got a chance to introduce myself to a couple of our neighbors. Most of the people on our block have kids that are grown, or nearly grown. One couple, pretty much in our backyard, has young kids, their youngest being a girl just about a year older then Haylie.


The school year begins tomorrow and I have a parents orientation in the morning for Sonshine Corner, a preschool at our church. Brady and Haylie will get to spend two days a week with grandma Conn this coming year and on those days Haylie will attend a class from 9 to 11:30. Perhaps we can pick up potty training again here in the next couple of weeks. We'll see if I'm ready for a second try. ;o)


I do long a little bit for the days of my youth, where a weekend as splendid as this one was, could have been spent laying in the sun and chilling with friends. Even though I did get a little stir crazy, I'm sure the time with my kids can never be replaced. Hopefully the next lazy weekend we get can be spent with dad.
The fenders look great, but just like when you clean or replace one window and you realize how dirty and run down the rest of the them are, I think Tommy is feeling the same about the rest of his truck. Winter project!!

No comments: