About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Thursday, April 2

I Can Hardly Handle it

I drove two hours tonight to my parents house without the kids. It's been over three years since I've been here without a child in tow. It's weird! I don't have to be quiet, I didn't have to have to chase anyone to get them into PJs, and I don't have to worry about a little person getting me up in the middle of the night. This will only be the second night since Brady was born that I have not had kids. As I drove off tonight I felt guilty. If I had let Tommy know how guilty, he probably would have run with it. ;o) I miss them but am so glad for this time away. I remember my first big trip away from Haylie. She was about 16 months old and I was gone on a business trip for two days. She was asleep when she and Tommy picked me up at the airport. When we got home I took her out of the car seat and brought her to the changing table in her room. I remember the dazed look of confusion on her face that eventually became a very happy smile. I can't wait to see that same smile on Brady's face.

No comments: