About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Monday, April 6

It's Me Birthday

Love inspires. When I feel really loved I feel like I could do anything. My cup over flows. The warm fuzzies, as I used to call it. I know I'm loved every day, it's just that some days I don't feel it or don't stop to realize it. This is my birthday prayer...may we all remember our warm fuzzy moments and let them inspire us to love others whether they are lovable or not.

1 John 4:19
We love because he first loved us.

No comments: