About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Friday, September 11

Five Stages of Grief

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Definitely at stage 2. Denial happened before my uncles death, thinking that it might not happen especially after he seemed to get a little better. Now I'm angry. Mad that things couldn't have played out differently in his life. Not really blaming anyone in particular, maybe myself for not praying for him more or spending more time with him. In general, taking time for granted. I feel like this is a wake up call. It will take some major work to keep from looking back. Work that the Lord is going to have to help me with. From this point on...

1. Don't make excuses, make time count.
2. Remember what the goal is, souls for God's kingdom.
5. Love because that is what God has called us to do.
6. Speak truth because it needs to be known.
7. Pray because it's all in God's hands.

More strong feelings to write about but I might save those postings until I've worked through them more. If I really am in stage 2, not looking forward to the rest.

No comments: