About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Sunday, September 13

God's Faithfulness

I know I wanted to write about salvation but have forgotten what was running through my mind. I guess that leaves all the more room for God's words instead of mine.

I would love to get a bumper sticker or a T-shirt that said:
"Being Christian doesn't mean I'm good enough to get to Heaven, it means I know I'm NOT good enough to go without some help."

Salvation is not about good Christian principles, morals, values or even beliefs. It's about acknowledging sin, repenting and accepting Christ's invitation for forgiveness through his death on the cross.

Done deal. We can never and will never be able to earn it. It's a gift and anyone can have it. Anyone. Without it, you will literally stand alone on judgement day.

Some might not see this as truth. I guess some day we shall see.

I don't want anyone to miss this party. Just know if you are reading this, I'm praying for you, so you'd better watch out!

No comments: