About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Saturday, September 5

The Rollercoaster

And it the ain't the one at Sky Rock Farm. It's the one that the family and I are on with my uncle. We've been told twice now that the end was near and then Daryl seems to make a mini turn around. Nothing major, his prognoses is still grim, but sometimes he seems to be making baby steps in the right direction. Seems whatever is going to happen is going to be slow. God's still in it, so I'm glad. One day at a time I guess.

No comments: