About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Sunday, October 25

Just Like Playing Dress Up (P)






I had so much fun at my launch Trunk Show. There weren't many people but I think it worked out perfectly. I was at a disadvantage because I had never actually been to a Stella & Dot party, I hadn't seen much of the jewelry. But Friday night I got to try it ALL on. It was a blast. The black scoop neck t-shirt was perfect with EVERYTHING too! I took some pictures because I LOVED how it displayed too and a picture of the necklace that started it all!

No comments: