About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Monday, October 5

My Mind is A'Racin'

Boy, this jewelry business has sure got me going. It's fun, exciting and overwhelming. At first, with reading about the business, I was getting overwhelmed with all the different aspects but I'm finding it to be SO MUCH FUN. Still don't even have my jewelry yet!! ;o) It's been great to have a creative outlet and the fact that I'm adding this to a couple of other things on my plate (plus always the children and the home) has actually forced me to manage my time better. Routine/structure is something I've missed since I got laid off. This is a neat way to bring some in, AND I LOVE THE CREATIVE SIDE OF IT!!! I just got done making labels, and invitations tonight, FUN! My mind is going wild thinking of display possibilities. Still have to remind myself to take it one day at a time and OF COURSE give it all to the Lord. If this is going to be fun and actually go somewhere, it's because of Him....and MAYBE the really cute jewelry. ;o)

No comments: