About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Tuesday, October 14

I did it!

I’m SO glad we had two kids. Yes, it’s crazy and in the beginning it felt down right insane, but I’m SO glad. Now that Brady has hit the fun and interactive age of six months, I beam for joy when I see them smile and laugh at each other. Of course it’s not all smiles and laughs but who’s keeping track? ;o) I remember is took about the same amount of time after Haylie was born to realize I had gotten what I wanted…a baby. In a way I’m jealous of their forming relationship but at the same time so proud of myself for ignorantly taking the leap. I did it!
God help us, I still hope we’re done! ;o) This might not say much about my life, but taking care of two kids is the most challenging thing I've ever done.

No comments: