About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Sunday, October 26

Mr. Brady

It's 5 am and only one of us is where their supposed to be. Tommy's asleep on the couch, Haylie's in our bed and I'm here. ;o) That leaves Mr. Brady who's been a great little sleeper since his shots Friday. His 6 month appt. went well, he's ONLY 20 lbs. 10 oz. We thought he was going to weigh in at more, but 20+ lbs. is still pretty hefty. Ask my back. I'm glad he's a sturdy little guy. Last weekend I put Brady on the floor for some tummy time and then answered the phone. When I turned back around a minute later I saw Haylie standing on him. He wasn't really crying just whining a little and grunting. After screaming I offered a trade in places to see if she would like it but with me on top. Tempting sometimes...

No comments: