About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Monday, October 27

Mondays

I can’t say that I feel like I’m being swallowed whole but I definitely feel like my life is slowly eating me up. I feel like I can’t get on top of anything. My house, my family, my job, sleep, my purse (if you really want to know the state of my life take a look at my purse, I have what I need in there but there is also a lot of crap I don’t need and it’s hard to find anything.) I find it hard to believe God would care about my little daily activities like picking up dry cleaning or exercising. I’ve been told he does but how could HE even fit it all in? Seriously?!?! Prioritizing, right? Ya, I know, put the big rocks in first yadda, yadda, yadda. (thanks Franklin Covey for you’re handy dandy day planner that I never used.) First things first. Time with God would probably be good. So can any of you relate? Words of encouragement, advice, scripture, empathy? Anything’s welcome. Of course prayer is always appreciated. Does anyone else need/want prayer? Let me know.
Another thing. It's too bad when, after spending the weekend hanging out with your family, you say "I got nothing done". Tommy said that last night. I can't get mad, I often feel the same way.
Thanks Lord for the time together this weekend!!

No comments: