About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Saturday, October 4

An Obsession?

Ever since one dreadful visit to the urgent care, Haylie has been obsessed with "checking butts". (A doctor there took a stool sample when we thought she had vomited up some blood.) It only got fueled from what she witnessed while accompanying me to my OB appointments when I was pregnant with Brady (I had to tell her the doctor was looking at my "private parts" which term was then added to her private medical practice at home as well.) It's been worth many laughs. I'm sure some day she'll embarrass the hell out of me when she trys to "check" someone elses butt when playing with them.
Haylie's pre-school teacher Miss Cori says shes a leader, making sure people are where their supposed to be and doing what their supposed to be doing. I asked if that was her nice way of saying she's bossy. She said no, but what is she supposed to say. ;o) I do love taking my 2+ year-olds directions. "Mom, you go hide and I'll come touch you with this flower and go 'coochie, coochie'". Well, I'm stealing moments here. I better get upstairs before Haylie starts sticking her fingers in Bradys mouth through the rungs of the crib.

No comments: