About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Wednesday, November 19

What Are They Doing Now?

Two days post-lay-off. I've baked two loaves of banana bread, I know Kristine baked at least one loaf of pumpkin. People are traveling, interviewing, sleeping in, unable to sleep, pretty much anything goes. Now I'm sick. YUK! I need to go to bed but am afraid I'll be up at 2, like some people, if I go to bed too early. My awesome manager created a new group for us on Facebook. It's nice to still be a part of RE&D.
I texted, Lord help me, it could get to be a new thing. ;o) I guess that's what this is all about though, right?
Well before I get sucked in anymore tonight...goodnight!
Oh, I had a funny dream. I was packing up my office and Jackie was laughing at me and trying on my glasses from the 80's (she looked smashing)that I had stashed in a drawer (really don't) and Marzel Harris (HR) wouldn't talk to me anymore. I must have finally pissed him off by coming to visit him with all my HR issues. And I was just trying to say good-bye too.
OK...discuss. ;o)

No comments: