About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Tuesday, November 4

Will We Ever be Happy?

It seems like there are a lot people who are not happy with our current president. Though he won election after no one seemed happy with our last. With this election, no one seems completely happy with either candidate. I have said myself that I can't wait for another 4 years so we can hopefully have better choices. Then I started to think, have we as Americans ever really been happy with our presidents? Sure Lincoln and Washington we good ones right, but that so so long ago does anyone actually remember why? Why does it seem that for the last two decades (or more) we've been bitching? Here's an interesting article I found. Maybe it will shed some light on the expectations were putting on one human being. No wonder they fall short. The peace we can have...God is ruler over all!

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jan/14/opinion/op-greenberg14

No comments: