About Pictures

I've decided to go back and start marking which entries have pictures posted incase people want to browse. I'm marking the entries with pictures (P), with videos (V), and slideshows (S). Some of the slideshows won't work from this site after I change the title but you can still see the slideshow by clicking on "view all images".

Sunday, November 30

Change

I was told that I should write because it's been a while. At that given moment I was thinking to myself "if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all." I wanted so badly to vent about this and that but I really don't know what good it would do. It would just reinforce my negative thoughts. What I really need is a good douse of truth. This has been a rough couple of weeks. The lay off, illness, sick kids, travel with the holiday... Brady has been changing so much, I can't believe my little boy has got two teeth. It all takes adjustment. My sleep has been suffering and our schedules have been, well, unscheduled. Haylie seems to be more of a handful every day, so emotional too. I don't know if we're doing something wrong or what. So many things waiting to get done. Now Christmas is nearing not to mention a whole new year. I have no idea what my future holds. Something wonderful I hope. ;o) I know I'll be working either at an office or here at home. An office would be nice because that would mean I could get out of the house. But at the office I don't get to see my kids, the house suffers, the family suffers. It's not an easy job, staying at home. I don't even no if I will get the opportunity to do it. I am for now. I'll have to make the best of it. And that's where I get over whelmed. Trying to be super mom, super wife, super homemaker. I want everything in order, in it's place, and planned out. I look back and I see all the "I's". If I could just let those go. I will have too. ;o)
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments: